Student Complaint Process

Resources for conflict resolution

KU aims to provide a supportive campus culture that promotes student learning and development. However, if needed, students may seek conflict resolution through a variety of resources:

View KU resources for solving problems


If conflicts are unable to be resolved internally within KU, complaints may be directed to the Kansas Board of Regents:

View the complaint process for students residing in Kansas


NC-SARA also provides guidelines for filing a student complaint:

View the complaint process for out-of-state students residing in SARA member states