- Curriculum and Instruction (MSE)
- Designed for current educators, students in this online program focus on applying current theory, research, and technology to curriculum design. Students will learn to use assessment, classroom management and other techniques to strengthen instruction.
- Curriculum and Instruction - English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (MSE)
- The master's degree in C&I for ESOL is an online program designed to give current educators the necessary tools to lead a classroom for students whose first language is not English.
- Curriculum and Instruction - Reading (MSE and Endorsement)
- This online program leverages curriculum and instructional strategies to prepare educators as literary specialists.
- Dietetics and Nutrition (MS)
- The master’s degree in dietetics and nutrition is offered through a partnership with the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance. The online program provides professionals in nutrition and other careers with a science background the opportunity to advance their knowledge in the science of nutrition.
- Educational Administration (MSE)
- The master of science degree in education administration shapes experienced pre-K-12 educators to be effective leaders by focusing on educational policy, pedagogy, and practical experience in the field. This program requires face-to-face meetings as well as online study. A separate fully online program (with internship) is also available.
- High-Incidence Disabilities (Adaptive) (MSE and Endorsement)
- Led by faculty who are demonstrated leaders and innovators within the field of special education, this online program prepares you to compassionately and expertly engage with students who have mild-to-moderate special needs.
- Nursing (DNP)
- The doctor of nursing practice degree offers students the opportunity to explore evidence-based practice and learn how to be leaders in the health care community. The program is available for students with either a BS or MS in nursing. Face-to-face meetings as well as online study are required.
- Nursing (MS)
- The online master of science degree in nursing provides advanced study in essential nursing skills, leadership, and research. Four specialty areas are currently available: clinical research management, nursing informatics, organizational leadership, and public health nursing.
- Nursing (PhD)
- The only doctorate of nursing available in the region, this program prepares graduates for faculty positions, research and philosophical endeavors, and leadership roles in nursing administration. This program requires face-to-face meetings as well as online study.
- Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Designed for therapists working in the profession, the online doctor of occupational therapy program offers advanced study in evidence-based practice, professional leadership, specialty practice and teaching.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MS)
- The online master of science degree in pharmaceutical chemistry enables those working in the private sector or at collaborating institutions to pursue advanced study in the physical/chemical sciences as they relate to pharmaceutical research.
- Social Work (MSW)
- The master of social work degree prepares students for advanced practice in the clinical social work field or social work administration. This program requires face-to-face meetings as well as online study.
- Special Education Transition (MSE)
- The online master of science degree in transition education and services provides secondary educators with the skills needed to help students with disabilities transition to adult life.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- This online certificate program prepares educators, administrators, parents and advocates to work with children and students across the autism spectrum.
The KU Medical Center campus offers the following online certificates:
School of Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Research Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Health Nursing
- Health Professions Educator