Questions about online and hybrid learning at KU may be directed to the Center for Online & Distance Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-1000.
- Academic Achievement and Access Center
- The AAAC offers tips for academic success as well as tutoring and accessibility support services.
- Academic Catalog
- A comprehensive resource for degree requirements and academic program information.
- Undergraduate students seeking the help of an academic advisor should visit this site.
- KU Writing Center
- The KU Writing Center provides helpful guides for writing essays and offers consultations to help students through the writing process.
- Library Services
- Connect with a librarian, search the online catalog, and browse a myriad of other sources and services available through the KU Libraries.
- Process for Complaints
- Explains the process for submitting complaints and offers resources for problem resolution within the institution and at higher levels. Unresolved student concerns regarding online programs authorized through State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA) may be directed to the state portal agency.